Saturday, July 27, 2019

B.ed training experiences

              This Monday I have taken the class on the 5th period. I noticed that some of the children were having some difficulties in learning. Then I have taken a special class for the slow learners who were facing difficulties in learning. But this time the difficulties turns over to me. In spite of many children obeyed my instructions, some of them were not. The same scenario happened in the next two days also. Nothing to worry. Because the purpose of belonging this kind of position is to regulate the children.Wednesday my optional sir observe my class and the sir gives some feedback to me. From the Thursday onwards the mid-term exams were started. My experience with a new environment was also started that day. For the first time I went to the +2 classroom as a substitution. In the Saturday afternoon, the school conducted some club activities in terms of education. The regular teachers took the major role. We ( Training teachers) also had a chance to be a part of it. As a mathematics graduate I sticked to the maths club. Those activities under the club were awesome and I really enjoyed a lot.
              This is the 2nd week of the training. As usual all the classes are going in a particular manner and the revisions are giving to the students because of the mid term exam.This week Praveen Kumar sir came to school and observe my class and give some feedback to me.Through this I was correct my mistake to take classes.
                This is the third week of the training. In the Monday morning, mid-term exam invigilator role was given to me. The exams were conducted on the first and second period of a day. In the morning session middle class children wrote the exam and the first period after lunch was given to me for taking the class. Then in the last two periods high school and higher secondary school students were undergone their respective exams. The same scenario happened in Tuesday also. Wednesday was a holiday. The final exams were conducted on the Thursday. I have took the class in the third and fourth period. In those 2 periods I felt like kind of improvement happened to me in terms of classroom management. The Headmaster of the school conducted a meeting with teacher trainees and gave some feedback. On the next day, i.e, Saturday, special classes were conducted for the slow learners and the teacher trainees were the responsible ones for that.
                 4th Week of my Training practice was started with the date of 5/8/2019. As usually, Monday afternoon I been taking the 5th period of class. Then I took the classes of other days too. On the evening of the days that week, I took slow learner classes for the students. While some students like slow learners are difficult to handle them on the class. And for this week , the school didn't conduct extra classes for the students due to rain.
                   5th Week of my Training practice was started with the date of 13/8/2019.  Monday is a holiday.As usual Tuesday morning I have been taking the first two periods class. Then I took the classes of other days too. On the evening of the days that week, I took slow learner classes for the students. While some students like slow learners are difficult to handle them on the class. And for this week , the school declared Saturday is a working day.
              This week is the 6th week of my training. Monday I was given to the short speech in assembly.As usual Monday morning I took the 5th period class. In the evening section I conducted the special class for slow learners. To be honest, some students were so difficult to handle. Especially in the evening sections. Exactly the same scenario happened in the remaining days except Friday. Friday the school declared as Holiday because of Krishna Jayanthi. Saturday the school  conductged a special class for slow learners.

            This week is the 7th week of my training. As usual Monday afternoon I took the 5th period class. In the evening section I conducted the special class for slow learners. To be honest, some students were so difficult to handle. Especially in the evening sections. Exactly the same scenario happened in the remaining days.This week I take yoga classes. Saturday the school  conducted a special class for slow learners.

                This is the 8th week of my training.Monday is Holiday because of Vinayagar sadhurthi.Then Tuesday I took the 1 and 2 period classes.In the evening section I conducted the special class for slow learners. To be honest, some students were so difficult to handle. Especially in the evening sections. Exactly the same scenario happened in the remaining days.  Saturday the school conducted special classes for slow learners and the training teacher's took classes  all periods as usually.
              This is the 9th week of my training experience. Monday 5th period I was conducted the achievement test and Tuesday 1st period I was conducted the diagnostic test. Wednesday the school declared as holiday because of onam.Then revisions are all starts with Thursday because of quarterly exam. Then Saturday the school conducted special class for all 10th,11th and 12th students and the teacher traineees are all part of that class.
               This is the 10th and the  last week of my training experience. Monday as usual quarterly exams are conducting in a proper manner. All the days are all going on that way and the school conducted extra classes of afternoon section for 10th and 12th and conducted extra classes of forenoon section for 11th and the teacher trainees are part of that classes.
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment